Pay Online for Lunch, Field Trips, and More!
We are excited to offer K12PaymentCenter as our Online Payment System for Meals and School Fees. It is a secure, easy and convenient way to apply funds directly to your student's account.
Benefits of an K12PaymentCenter Account
Quick and easy payment system for your student’s meals and school fees
- Deposit to multiple students’ accounts with one single payment
- Transfer money between your students’ accounts online
- Recurring payments can be set for monthly or weekly deposits
- Notifications sent via text or email when new school fees are assigned to your student
- Step-by-step registration is easy and account management is simple and intuitive
- Secure payment processing
- Your information is confidential – we do not sell your information to anyone!
- $1.95 fee per transaction for school meal payments
- See your student’s meal account balance any time
- Automated notifications via email and text when your student’s meal account balance falls below an amount you determine
- See 120 days of meals and fees purchased and payments made, so you know exactly where your money is being spent
If you already had an account, simply log in with your current username and password. To register for a new account, you will need your student’s ID#. If you do not have this number you may obtain it from your student’s school.
You can always bring money personally or send it with your student. Please place it in an envelope marked clearly with your student's name, their ID #, their teacher's name, the $ amount and the check #. Turn in prepaid deposits to the cafeteria cashier(s) or school office. For field trips and other school fees, please follow the directions from your school.