Anonymous Tip Line
This service is designed to help you anonymously and securely report anything that's scaring or endangering you, your friends, or your family. You don't need to be afraid to contact us. You never have to give us your name if you don't want to.
We take your security seriously at Catawba County Schools, and we will do everything we can to resolve your concern as quickly and as safely as possible.
- In the event of an Emergency Dial 9-1-1
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255
- The Anonymous Tip Line is monitored Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
What Should You Report?
You can help save lives by reporting observed threats, behaviors, actions, and harassment. Here are examples of some of the most common behaviors and incidents to report:
- Acts of violence, with or without weapons
- Verbal or physical abuse, assault or harassment
- Sexual abuse, assault or harassment
- Threats seen on social media
- Bullying, fighting, harassment or intimidating behaviors
- Bragging about weapons or a planned attack
- Depression, anxiety or loss of self-control
- Hopelessness, excessive guilt or worthlessness
- Reckless behavior, theft and petty crimes
- Social isolation or withdrawal
- Substance or alcohol abuse
- Suicide threats, cutting or other self-harm
- Any other troubling situation or behavior